Kababii University (KIBU) is a public institution that is dedicated to achieving distinction in generation, enhancement, and transmission of new since, technology and innovation knowledge. Previously, it was a Masinde Muliro University branch but received a chatter in 2015. As a student in the institution, Kababii University portal is a vital tool for accessing fees structure, doing online registration and so on.
So, how can you login to your online portal account? What tasks can you do with the Kababii University portal? How about what are the latest news pertaining the institution? Below is what you need to know about the Kababii University student portal, fee structure, and much more.
- 1 Where is Kababii University located?
- 2 What tasks can I perform through the online platform?
- 3 How to create Kababii University portal account
- 4 How to login to KIBU portal
- 5 Kababii University fee structure
- 6 Courses offered at Kababii University
- 7 Kababii University latest news
- 8 Kababii University contacts
Where is Kababii University located?
KIBU is located in the western region, Bungoma County along the Bungoma-Chwele highway.
What tasks can I perform through the online platform?
With access to the KIBU university portal, you can do the following tasks:
- Course and units’ registration,
- Exam results,
- Academic calendar,
- Fees balance and statement,
- Extra credit hours,
- Deferment, and so on.
From the above, it is clear that you can’t survive in the institution if you don’t have access to your KIBU portal.
How to create Kababii University portal account
Before diving into details, make sure that you have the following with you:
- A smartphone/laptop/desktop,
- Access to the internet,
- A browser – preferably chrome, browser or even Opera Mini (You have to set data savings to “High” or “Off”),
- Your registration number, and
- Access to your school email inbox.
Below is a step by step guide that will show you how to open a KIBU portal account:
- Open your browser: Launch your app list and scroll down to up or right to left to locate your preferred browser. Click on its icon so that it opens.
- Type in the following address: “portal.kibu.ac.ke” without the quotation marks.
- Hit the search button: Be patient as the website is being loaded. The waiting time will highly depend on your internet connection strength.
- Click on the “Create an Account” option: Once the portal is fully loaded, you will see this option on the most bottom part. Tap it and move to the next step.
- Provide your details: You will be required to key in your registration/employee number and password. Make sure that you give out the correct information.
- Confirm your details: A confirmation message will be sent to your school email. Click on the link provided to activate your account.
Hureeey!!…. You have now successfully opened and activated your school portal. You can now check your fees balance, statement, exam results, and many more from your dashboard.
How to login to KIBU portal
Use the following simple guide to access your Kababii University student portal:
- Follow steps one to three in the above procedure.
- Now, enter your reg. no, or employee number and the corresponding correct password.
- Hit the “Login” button.
You have successfully logged into the platform.
If you have lost your password, just click the forgot password button and follow prompts. You may require email confirmation, so make sure you have access to your student mail inbox.
Kababii University fee structure
In case you can’t access your student portal or you are an aspiring KIBU student, here are the latest fees structures from the institution:
Courses offered at Kababii University
KIBU offers postgraduate, undergraduate, diploma, certificate, and short courses. For more information about these categories, their respective qualifications and so on, visit the Kababii University website.
- Marketable courses in Kenya 2019 – 2020 [Updated]
- Jumuia Kenya (Jumia) best shopping tips to save money
- 10 reasons why you should not date a man with a big penis
Kababii University latest news
Below are the recent KIBU headlines:
- KIBU choir performs at Churchill Show
Kababii University choir staged the Bungoma County Churchill Show on 31st August 2019. The talented team performed a Bukusu folk song. Below is a video of their presentation:
- KIBU students shine at AU cross country
A KIBU student was among those chosen to represent the country at the Africa Universities Cross Country Championships at Marrakech, Morocco. The event took place on November 9th -11th , 2019. The student, whose name is Mr. Benson Moshon Ling`okal, was selected after he emerged the winner in 10km men’s event during the Kenya Universities Cross Country Championships held at the Egerton University.
Ling`okal was awarded a silver medal at the Africa event.
Kababii University contacts
In case you experience any technical difficulties or have inquiries, use the following channels to reach out to the administration.
P.O. Box: 1699-50200, Bungoma, Kenya
Phone 1: 0202028660
Phone 2: 0708085934