Did you know that you can make your monthly NHIF contributions via your Equitel line? Here is a guide on how to Pay NHIF via Equitel that will shed more light to you.
Equitel lines can be bought from any Equity Bank countrywide. Before getting one, you will have to produce your ID Ksh. 100 and a passport of you. With the line, you can make any payments that Mpesa can do and also send money to any subscriber in the country. Therefore, making payment of NHIF monthly contributions is possible through the line.
Here is the exact procedure on how to pay NHIF via Equitel Money
- Launch your Sim Toolkit app. You can do so by going to your app list and then searching for the application. Click on it so that it can start up.
- Select “My Money.” In the Equitel sim card menu, choose the option mentioned and then press the send button.
- Select your account. Here you will have to select the Equity Bank account number you want to make payments with. After choosing it move to step number 3.
- Hit paybill. Since you want to make your NHIF contributions through Equitel line, choose the paybill option.
- Select “To Others” option. After select Mpesa so that the funds can be transferred to your Mpesa account.
Now, follow the steps from our how to pay NHIF via Mpesa article.
- How to pay NHIF via Airtel Money
- Ubricoin: the next big cryptocurrency in the country!
- Marketable courses in Kenya 2019 – 2020
- Kirinyaga governor Anne Waiguru Engaged
Congratulations, you made it to the end. That is the simple procedure on how to pay NHIF via Equitel Simcard. If you have any comment or question, don’t hesitate to post it in the comments section below.