Are you looking for a procedure on how to pay NHIF via Airtel Money? If yes then you are in the right place. In this article, we will show you how you can pay NHIF through Airtel Money by use of simple steps which can be easily understood.
The first step to paying NHIF through this method is to make sure your Airtel line is on and functional. Also, you need a good network coverage so that you can make your monthly payments smoothly. Below is exactly how you can pay NHIF using Airtel money
- Launch your Sim Toolkit application. You can do so by navigating to your app list then searching for it.
- Click the line you wish to use for the transaction. This step only applies to you if you are currently using a dual-sim card phone. If you are not, skip to step number three.
- Go to Paybill. Once you click on this option, a list of major companies will appear. Click on others and move to step number 4.
- Enter the Paybill number. Type the following no. in the text box 823263.
- Enter your contribution amount. You must be self-employed, right? Employed people do not pay their NHIF contributions, but instead, it is deducted on their salaries. For self-employed, this is usually Ksh. 500.
- Enter your Airtel Money pin. After you are through click on the send button and move to the next step.
- Enter the reference number. Here the reference number is your ID number. If you are paying NHIF for someone else, don’t key in your ID no. but rather theirs.
- How to pay NHIF via MPESA: A step by step guide
- Ubricoin: the next big cryptocurrency in the country!
- Marketable courses in Kenya 2019 – 2020
- Kirinyaga governor Anne Waiguru Engaged
After you are through hit the “Send button” and wait for a short confirmation message. The procedure on how to pay NHIF via Airtel Moey is as simple as that. Remember that standard transaction costs will be charged for the payment so you must have a balance of around Ksh. 530.